DRW-301 lambskin jacket in the “pilot style”
High quality pilot jacket for demanding! This model differs from the classic pilot jacket with some special details:
– The pure natural sheep’s wool ensures pleasant even warmth, with this jacket being sewn from soft merinofalls.
– The surface was impregnated with a slight wax coating wind and weatherproof. This napping was only slightly applied to the
Nature grip and the softness of the leather not to cover.
– In order to obtain the originality of the model, the firmer leather skins were sorted out in order to maintain a comfort.
– Evalively, the sewn -on napp bands on the outer edges, the bags and on the outer collar are valid. This doesn’t just look nice but
Also has the advantage that the outer edges do not repel so quickly.
– 2 lockers on the collar, which can be fixed with printer.
1 inside pocket in the pocket bag.
Length approx. 69cm
Color “whiskey” with natural beiger wool.