• Material: Genuine Leather
• Tree: Wide Flex2 SS Trail
• Horn: 3 1/4″ Neck, 1 7/8″ Cap
• Rigging: 3-Way Adjustable In-Skirt
• Skirt: 14″ D x 27″ L
• Swell Width: 13″
• Cantle Height: 4″
• Weight: 29 lb
• Tooling: Shell Border
• Hardware: Engraved Stainless
Circle Y Topeka Flex2 Trail Saddle
– Circle Y Saddles are made to order and typically take 8-10 weeks to ship. Due to higher volumes, shipping time may take up to 4.5 months at this time.
– The 1651 Topeka Flex2 is a great choice for a trail saddle and a favorite among trail riders. It uses our most popular Flex2 trail tree which has a 4″ cantle and 13″ wide swell to provide a moderate seat, the standard in all-day comfort.
– The 3-way in-skirt rigging lets you choose which rigging position best suits your horse. Impact Foam in the seat keeps you comfortable all day in the saddle. The coordinating saddle pad cut in the full skirt shape with matching wear leather completes a pulled-together look for your horse. Hand-tooled shell border with silver slotted conchos and stainless-steel hardware. Available with a round skirt.
– Flex2 saddles are designed to include comfort features for both the horse and rider that work in synergy with the Flex2 tree.
– Only Circle Y has the exclusive Flex2 tree design which uses a rigid ground seat for rider support, a high-density bar that disperses rider weight, and a low-density bar that is against the horse and provides give for freedom of movement. This results in a lightweight saddle that will never get wider over time, flex in half, or over flex to create pressure points if properly fitted. Give yourself and your horse the lightweight comfort you’ve been craving.