B-52 brown pilots jacket made of lambskin from trend zone
Variant of the legendary US pilot jacket made of grown lambskin.
– The pure natural sheep wool ensures pleasant even warmth.
– The surface was impregnated with a slight wax coating wind and weatherproof. This napping was only slightly applied to the
Nature grip and the softness of the leather not to cover.
This variant was also made in “Old-Look” optics. This is a dyeing technique that generates individual coloring for each model.
Every jacket is unique.
– To get the originality of the model, somewhat firmer leather skins were sorted out to ensure comfortable wearing comfort.
– The sewn -on napp bands on the outer edges, the bags, the locking bars on the collar and the side stands are valid. This doesn’t just look nice but
Also has the advantage that the outer edges do not repel so quickly.
– 2 lockers on the collar
– Nappaleder steam bar on the waistband to regulate the width.
– bags with zipper, piped with nappa
1 inside pocket with zipper in the pocket bag.
Length approx. 69cm
Color “whiskey” with natural beiger wool.